Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally Friday

Well, it's Friday. I'm exhausted. It's been a long week, and I don't even have much to look forward to this weekend other than not having to wake up at 7AM. On Sunday I'm heading to Miami with Peter for less than 24 hours (we'll be flying back Monday afternoon) for a Bank of America project. I will be doing many of these throughout this summer - Boston, LA, DC, etc. This week I did a few more projects that kept me entertained but the most exciting part was being able to utilize the video tutorials that Sean subscribes to. aaaaaaaaaaa (there's something underneath my A key and its not typing very well aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazaaaaaaaa oh well i give up) After watching quite a few videos, I'm learning so so so much! Pretty exciting.

I'm going to keep this short. I will try to take pictures of my Miami adventure so you have something more interesting to see. I'm hoping for sun tomorrow so I can enjoy the pool - otherwise I will be quite bored.

No comments: