Monday, June 9, 2008

Shark Suit: the start of a great weekend

The previous post contains a pretty sweet picture of me in a shark suit. Now let me remind you that this was taken last Thursday and last Thursday in Charlotte was a whopping 100 degrees. OUCH! I was soaked in sweat (ew) by the time I was relieved of the duty. Basically Sean and Peter decided that their next creative project involves a shark suit. So, I'll let you all know when it's up on the site so you can see me in all my shark glory. 

So it's monday and I'm back at work, watching Peter work on Photoshop madness. I'm learning so much, I have to take notes. This past weekend was so much fun! Eric came into town and we had a jam packed weekend. Friday we went to Carowinds -  Charlotte's lame-ish version of Cedar Point. We spent most of the day in the water park burning our feet. Then Friday night we ate at PF Changs (yummmmm) then walked down the plaza to the Cinema to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie which was EXCELLENT! Saturday we spent the day at the pool then made dinner. Yesterday we went shopping (used the gift card to Target from Ann!) and went to eat at On The Border (again, YUMMMMMM)! 

Movies seen this weekend : 2 Days in Paris, The Eye, Into the Wild, King of California, Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian

Food eaten this weekend: Kung Pao Chicken and delicious dessert from PF Changs, Eric's delicious noodle/garlic/ginger dish, Turkey Burgers, and Chicken Fajitas from On the Border. 

Such a great weekend! More laterrrrrr


Missin T-Town a lot today! 

No comments: