Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm alive...

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I've blogged.

I'm really concerned about this. It was such a great outlet for me and got me thinking creatively every day. Now I'm... sort of burned out again. My head is a jumble, and life won't let me catch up for a breather.

Since I've started this post, for example, I've gotten up 3 times to try to straighten up my room - only to get overwhelmed and sit back down.

Did I ever mention that I am a list maker? My head isn't straight until I have a list to sort it all out.

So here's my list for this week:

1. REALLY clean my room. Organize, de-clutter, put things back where they need to be. (Eric, I need your help with this one!)
2. Try to revive my love of photo-blogging.
3. Find the paperwork necessary to finally get a passport.
4. Get to the gym at least 4 times!
5. Celebrate Ma's birthday & cook her dinner (Will need your help here too, love)
6. Try not to make too many lists.....

...

Get my life in order!!! Ahhh!

1 comment:

Carley Augustine Graphic Design blogspot said...

Lake-

I have some great, and not to hard ideas for making dinner for mom! Lemon and garlic chicken with angel hair pasta! or maybe a chocolate Guinness cake with cream cheese frosting? carleyauggie.