Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lucy & Sadie

I know it's been forever since I posted and believe me, it's never far from my mind. I need a fresh inspiration for daily posting! Until I get back on my blogging feet, I hope this will hold you over. Yesterday I had the honor of photographing my dear friend's little one, Lucy. She was such a delight, and I must say, quite taken with me. Hehe

guhl2blog

I think nurseries are so adorable. Lauren and Jon have created a wonderful space for Lucy to grow up in.

guhl1blog

She's so stinkin cute!!

I also recently was able to photograph my friends Nick and Laura with their newborn, Sadie! Seriously, I am completely intrigued with baby photography now.


rumsblog

rums2blog

Brings a smile to your face doesn't it? Babies may not be in my future for quite some time, but I'm certainly enjoying getting to hang out with my friends' little ones! :)

No comments: