Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long Drives Alone



What a busy week this has been. I feel pretty crappy about my lack of good blogging lately, so I am going to intensify my efforts in the coming weeks.

Yesterday I spent the day in a conference in Columbus. It was the Photoshop Creativity Tour and it was pretty stinkin sweet. The only problem with it was the drive. I've realized that I'm terribly bored with driving by myself, which is new. When I went to Kentucky for school, I had to get used to 4 - 5 hour drives, often times by myself. When I went to BG for school, I had to get used to hundreds of 30 minute drives, mostly by myself!

But now,

I'm a townie. I get anywhere I'm going in 15 minutes or less. Which means, 2 and a half hours for me was painfulllllllllly boring!

What do you do to keep yourself entertained on long drives?

No comments: