Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom



This is my mom. Today is mother's day. The pressure is on to make my Mom realize that I appreciate everything she does for me - and the pressure is not on because of my Mom. It's on because I know I want her to know all of these things and in a way that is fun, creative, and loving. I've been known to write pretty good 'I love you & all that you do' cards, but I also wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary. Instead of spending money on flowers that will die in a few days, I strung fake flowers with ribbon and hung them in the doorway & on the patio where we all had a delicious lunch.



We had a very nice Sunday. Look closely, you will see some family members zonked out, a pants-less little one, and a very happy dog caught in the act of a yawn. I also saw my grandparents today and managed to borrow an album from Grandma which will make a most delightful blog post later this week. Just you wait!

I love you Mom.

No comments: