Friday, January 23, 2009

Book Lover

Photobucket

This summer I was given the opportunity to travel to quite a few cities I had never been to before. They were all very short trips, and did not include much sight seeing. Baltimore was one place we had a lot of free time on our hands. I stumbled across the most amazing Barnes and Noble here and just had to take a quick shot of it. I know I normally don't explain why I took the photo I post, but I just wanted anyone who was a fellow book lover like me and happened to travel near Baltimore to get the chance to spend some time at this fabulous establishment.

I've decided to keep a document listing all of the books I read this year. I got the idea from another blog I stumbled across. This should be interesting, and perhaps the start of a new tradition for me.

Currently reading: Guilty Pleasure #2, New Moon - Stephenie Meyer (for the second time)

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

calicolyst said...

That's quite a guilty pleasure.