Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Snow?

Photobucket

We got hammered again today in NW Ohio... I think it ended up being 5 or 6 inches? On top of all the snow that hasn't melted yet!? Yikes. My parent's driveway was barely passable, and my poor Dad was out there shoveling before I even got up this morning.

What I am beginning to realize and dislike very much is that snow days are over. Sylvania Schools have shut down at every sight of snow it seems like. And today, BGSU closed!! Insane. Do we have snow days outside of school? Sure, it's called Level 3 Snow Emergency and it means we're stuck at home for the duration. No sledding trips, no runs to the store for delicious snow day treats, no driving to the gym on the new-found free time, and certainly no shopping. Seriously? This is what we have to look forward to? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a Level 3 - as long as I'm stocked up on movies, tasty treats, and pleasant company.

If you have been keeping up on this most delightful blog (ahem), I'm sure you are saying to yourself, "Now wasn't it just a couple weeks ago that Rachel exclaimed her love for this cold, frozen stuff? And what FINE photography she has, by the way." You are correct! I do love the stuff (and thanks for the compliment)! BUT, I don't get to enjoy it while wasting away behind the front desk or in front of a computer.

Sigh.

Photobucket
[More photoshop brush experimentation]

No comments: