Friday, June 26, 2009

Bubbles & Ligaments

I've had a pretty stressful day. My dearest pup, Roxy, had to be taken in for x-rays. Turns out, she's torn her cruciate ligament which means surgery. Since I'm not working my dream job and am also trying to save up for a wedding, my wish list of items, and paying off debt, this means STRESS!

Where am I going to come up with an extra thousand dollars?

I was in tears. My poor puppy. She's moping around and didn't even eat her dinner. I'm convinced she knows what this means. Sigh.

A few weeks ago, I lost my card reader in the living room of my parents house. I tore the place apart, and in doing so, found this:

bubbles2

Bubbles. The boy told me I wasn't allowed to blow them inside the house. Well. I think today's news called for some rule-breakage. So I cheered myself up with some bubbles. Crackers-the-cat enjoyed them too!

bubbles

No comments: