Friday, June 5, 2009

Old friends...

IMG_3113

Do you have a favorite pair of jeans? Are they ripped? I have a pair of jeans that came already kind of ripped up. This is something my dad will never understand, and I will shamefully bow my head and admit that I fell prey to this particular fashion scheme.

This pair of pre-destroyed jeans has been ripped up a little by me as well. They're not exactly worn in yet, but I think I'll keep 'em around for awhile before tossing them into a bin labeled 'winter' that is really just a collection of clothes I feel guilty for getting rid of but will probably never wear again. I wonder if I could ever create that perfect destroyed look on my own. How can you just barely rip them apart to the point that all the threads going in one direction stay in tact while still appearing to be ripped? I just don't get it.

I'm tired now. Sleep!

No comments: