Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh to be a senior...

IMG_1492

Meet Julia, a recent high school graduate and amazing tennis player! I had the pleasure of shooting her senior photos on a rainy Friday afternoon. Her mom, sister, and our mutual friend Rachel joined us to keep Julia laughing!

IMG_1465

IMG_1448

She's seriously a natural in front of the camera. It made my job so much easier! I just had to deal with uncooperative weather, but that was no biggie. :)

IMG_1520

Congrats Julia on graduating! I can't believe it's been 6 years since I've graduated high school. That frightens me to think about, but I am loving life so much right now I would not trade places with my high school self! I think back to those days and how different life was then, and appreciate all the years that have gone by since.

Since 2003, I have...

Moved to Kentucky. Met one of my favorite people in the world - my next door neighbor in my first dorm, Leah. Spent 9 months in a beautiful town with wonderful people.

Moved home.

Attended BG, met another one of my favorite people - my roommate for 2 years, Megan.

Lost a boyfriend, gained a puppy and a new perspective on who I am.

Met my best friend, and walked with her through some very difficult life changes.

Moved into a house on my own, with my puppy.

Met my favorite person in the world, and fell in love with him.

Moved to Charlotte, spent 4 months with fascinating, entertaining, and educational people at Sean Busher Photography, and got to know my Mom's family in a whole new way.

Graduated college & moved back home.

Got 2 jobs. Painted my 'apartment' above the garage blue and green to make me smile every day.

Agreed to marry my favorite person in the world, the boy.

Got to know my oldest, closest friend all over again & spent 3-4 days a week with her at the gym!

Started blogging & fell in love with blogs all over the world.

.... wrote this post about important things and don't know where to stop so will stop here.

I can't wait to see what's in store for me :)

No comments: