Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sigh...

IMG_1665

The boy is out of town this week. He's a leader at church camp and has absolutely no time to deal with his crazy lady back home. This is just weird considering we spent nearly every moment together all last week during vacation!

I remember when we were driving to Mansfield on Saturday (where he was to be dropped off) I thought "man, this is going to be a nice break. He breathes so loud and drives so erratically" and I'm sure he thought, "boy this is going to be so much fun. I get to spend the whole week whistling without being told to stop."

And then I dropped him off.

And about 20 minutes pass.

And I miss the crap out of him.

He's having a great time though, and I'm doing my best to be patient.



Alsoooooo, I'm going to renew my blogging vigor and attempt to pick back up on the day to day posting. I have tons of stuff I want to start planning - for the wedding, for our new business(es), and for miscellaneous projects. Helpppp me stay focused!

No comments: