Monday, April 13, 2009

The Boy



Since I first started seeing Eric, he had many piercings - the industrial, gauges, lip ring... I had always been a fan, and he would comment that he likes mine too (nose, and a couple ear piercings). On the day that he proposed, I noticed they were all gone. Apparently, he decided that he was sick of them, and took them all out... at the gas station! Just like that, his face is metal-free.

And I'm ok with it. Really. It took some getting used to, but it's not like I miss them or anything. The reason I'm writing about it is maybe to give you a little glimpse into my life with the boy. He's spontaneous and stubborn at the same time. He makes decisions in a few seconds that change his life forever - the prime example being our engagement - and he doesn't look back. It's impressive, admirable, and frustrating to me all at once.

And I love him.

No comments: