Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Insert Clever Title Here



I got a new keyboard today! It's the one in the back, obviously. But I just had to show the contrast between the old and new. Typing is still slightly difficult but I'm sure I will improve quickly. The new keyboard smells like plastic and packaging, and I kind of like it!



On Sunday when we were at my aunt and uncle's for Easter lunch, Eric and I checked out my Uncle's laser engraving machine. The thing is literally amazing. Dave made us these little "hockey pucks" as he called them, and aren't they neat? I'm trying to come up with something creative for the wedding to utilize his talent for engraving with lasers - got any ideas?

I'm totally bummed. I missed the season premiere of Deadliest Catch. I know, I know - after all that fuss I made earlier. I was having a lovely dinner and pleasant conversation at the boy's mom's house and got home about 30 minutes ago. No worries however, I will utilize this incredible invention called DVR to record it while I sleep tonight.

Yay for Deadliest Catch tomorrow before work!

No comments: