Saturday, February 7, 2009

Freaky Friday!

Photobucket

Ahh I'm so glad today is Friday. I mean, it's just wonderful to know that I have the whole weekend just waiting for me. It's absolutely fantas- wait, what?

It's not Friday?

You mean... I missed a day on my blog!? Oh dear. And here I was all ready to talk about the Cliffs of Insanity on this fabulous Friday. All right, all excuses aside - I did miss a day and I feel horrible. I feel like I've let down all two of you faithful fans.

Lucky for you, I still want to talk about the cliffs of insanity. One of my all time favorite movies is The Princess Bride. I'm pretty sure I've seen it hundreds of times (ask my Mom, she'll vouch for a couple hundred of viewings). A few years ago, I was given the opportunity to take a trip to Alaska, which was unforgettable. I remember taking this photo too - I had just stepped off the bus for one of our stretching/photo opp/snack breaks. We were supposed to be ooing and ahhing over an old gold mine, but I had gotten turned around, and saw what I would call my own version of the Cliffs of Insanity. Pretty freakin sweet right?!

Anyway, I'll be right back with Saturday's post.

No comments: