Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Piano Camp



I've been to piano camp. Seven times. I've spent around 7 weeks of my life in Kingston, Ontario at a Suzuki Music Camp - and it was some of the best memories I have of my teen years. I started playing the piano when I was in 1st grade, but my first year at piano camp (that was really more than piano, as it had violin, cello, voice, and even theater) was in 1997 and this photo is from my Grand Recital that year. I made some amazing friends here and I would say that we sort of grew up together. For one week each year we spent every waking moment with each other. It was an experience I get made fun of for but would never ever take back.

So here's some us in 1998:


and some of us in 2000:


And again in 2002:


And our last year, 2003:


So yea.. this one time, at piano camp...

No comments: