Monday, March 30, 2009

Getting Old



I mentioned earlier that I spent the weekend in Chicago, where apparently it is quite necessary to have many locks on your doors. I felt safe, to say the least.



We had a great time out in the city - and I have to admit we had a great time just hanging out during our "down time" as we dubbed it. Watched Twilight (haha) and ordered spaghetti. Yea, ordered it.. to the door... with many locks. I wish Toledo had a spaghetti delivery service.



We also took the "L" (or el?) to Michigan Ave for some shopping. I spent a lot of money I probably shouldn't have spent but seriously - what a great weekend.

I'm getting old though. Today I had the hardest time getting out of bed. It felt like I had been hit by a train (the L perhaps?) and I just think my body needs way more sleep than I'm able to give it.



Also, I dyed my hair black today.

No comments: