Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Humpty Dumpty



If you are an avid follower (or maybe an occasional drop-in) to this blog, you probably are aware that the boy is in a band. It's a lovely band really, and any one of them would probably scold me for calling them a 'lovely' band. Anyway... the band has this pig that they take to all of their shows to collect money for a friend who's overseas doing missions. The boy took it upon himself to have his girlfriend shoot some quick pics of the pig for their myspace and such. I will say here that it was NOT my idea to put the pig in the tree and I have to mention that I did say "You are going to break it."



The poor pig.

The good news is that he made it through the surgery to "put him together again" and he's just missing a huge hole in his chest. No biggie.

Will post pictures of the post-op tomorrow. Gnight!

No comments: